Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to email, tweet and/or donate. It’s been wonderful to hear that Hocus Focus is helping so many of you stay organised!Additions
Here’s to a more productive 2015…
- Introducing Focus Mode! Focus Mode is a new profile that only allows you to have one application on screen at a time. It’s great for when you need to get your head down and really focus. Remember: you can quickly switch between profiles using the hotkey: ⌘\
- The Preferences and Profile Editor window have had a complete UI overhaul.
- The Profile Editor now offers the option to enable “hide on loss of focus” behaviour by default.
- Added an “Activity Log” setting to enable flat file logging. This is useful if you’re experiencing strange behaviour and need to contact support. Generally you want to leave this disabled.
- Hocus Focus will now identify and ignore full screen applications.
- Hocus Focus will now leave an application visible if it currently has control over the system menu bar.
- Applications are now hidden in a more orderly fashion (trust a British developer to ask everyone to form an orderly queue).
- Blacklisted a number of core processes to avoid Hocus Focus hiding things it shouldn’t and generally causing mischief.
- Fixed a number of issues which could cause applications to render their circular progress views incorrectly in the application list view.